Call us on (02) 6342 4165
Contributing to a well-nourished, independent and connected community in Cowra and Weddin Shires.
- Aid frail, older people or people with disabilities to live in the community and maximise thier independence
- Deliver timely, high-quality, entry-level support, taking into account each person's individual goals, preferences and choices.
We will achieve this vision by:
- Fostering strong relationships with older people, people with a disability and carers in a friendly and inclusive environment;
- Providing a choice of innovative ways people can receive the service;
- Providing an affordable, high quality, nutritious and flexible food service including delivered meals, community meals, nutritional education and other options;
- Offering regular social contact to encourage connection to the local community;
- Informally monitoring the health and wellbeing of people in their own homes and making appropriate referrals;
- Offering diverse opportunities for volunteer involvement; and
- Developing a range of partnerships and networks across the Western Region.
- Quality - nutritious and tasty meals are at the heart of our organisation
- Personal Integrity - we operate with respect and a duty of care to all
- Individual Independence - tailored and person centred service that allows our customers to remain in their homes
- Accessibility - all members of our community are able to access our full range of products when and how they require them
- Relationships - our people and our partnerships allow us to succeed
- Commitment to meeting the specific needs of each individual
- Flexibility, responsiveness, reliability and innovation in the way services are delivered
- Valuing and developing our volunteer base
- Recognising and valuing our workforce
- Professional and ethical conduct